Travel down the rabbit hole and join us Saturday, March 21st from 7-10:30 in the evening at the Washington Crossing Inn for Drinks, Great Food and Great Fun! All Family, Friends and Alumni of CCNS encouraged to attend.
Event Production Services Provided by CCNS Parent Kevin Ogborn, Owner of Energy X Productions.
Tickets Sales begin February 18th. $60 per person ($5 discount if purchased prior to February 25th)
Ticket includes: Hors d’Oeuvres, salad & pasta course, and dessert. Cash Bar.
Silent & Live Auction Items including:
– 4-night stay at Poconos Home near Lake Wallenpaupack
– VIP Parking at CCNS
– Autographed Carson Wentz Eagles Helmet
– Family Photography Sessions
– Custom Artwork painted by Pop Artist Perry Milou
– Philadelphia Phillies Tickets
– Overnight stay at the Nassau Inn in Princeton
– NJ New York Yankees Tickets
Featuring: Featuring: A One Week Stay in a 3 Bedroom Suite at the Ritz Carlton Club, St. Thomas, USVI
June 20-27, 2020